Sonakshi Sinha loved playing a Bengali girl in Bullett Raja

8:35 PM By

Performing artist Sonakshi Sinha, who will be again seen as a Bengali young lady in her up and coming film Bullett Raja after Lootera, says she cherishes Bengal's conventional clothing and society move.

Sonakshi has investigated every possibility to get into the skin of her character in the Tigmanshu Dhulia coordinated film.

"This is for the second time I am playing a Bengali young lady. I have played a Bengali in Lootera, however that was radically distinctive, I was a 1950 Bengali young lady, who is a Zamindar's little girl. In Bullett Raja, I am playing a contemporary Bengali young lady. I adored my search for the Bengali symbol," Sonakshi said.

"It gave me an exceptionally customary feel. I wish the grouping we shot in that outfit was somewhat more, since I would not like to receive in return," she said.

The 26-year-old will be found in the quintessential red circumscribed sari, alongside enormous red bindi, gajra and alta staring her in the face.

"I totally adored wearing this look... There is a sure effortlessness to it. When I was in it everybody was stunned at how Bengali I looked," Sonakshi included.

She will be seen performing the Bengali society move Jhumur.

"Its a ladylike and wonderful move structure," she said.

Discharging on November 29, Bullett Raja is around an anecdotal mafia situated in Uttar Pradesh featuring Saif Ali Khan, Sonakshi, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Thick Pandey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment