Kareena Kapoor wants to follow in the footsteps of mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore

8:33 PM By

Quick to follow in the strides of her relative Sharmila Tagore, performing artist Kareena Kapoor says she needs to work in the Bengali film industry.

"Satyajit Beam was one such chief with whom my relative had the chance to work in such a variety of movies. I additionally would like to have the capacity to work with a percentage of the immense executives of Bengal," Kareena said.

Portraying the Bengali film executives as extremely creative and with a profound feeling of good scripts, Kareena said, "I have never been offered a Bengali film. In any case, I need to work. Dialect comes as an issue yet that can be made do with naming."

Whenever asked, the 33-year-old performing artist said she never had the chance to sufficiently invest energy in Kolkata.

"Be that as it may, I adore the nourishment here. The city is socially exceptionally rich. In the event that I do a Bengali film it will likewise allow me to comprehend the city better," she said.

Kareena was in Kolkata to advance Punit Malhotra's rom-com Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, which likewise highlights Imran Khan. The film will discharge this Friday.

Kareena said the film, in which she assumes the part of a social dissident, is a finished family performer.

"I adore doing distinctive parts. In my last film Satyagraha it was a serious part and here it is exceptionally fun," Kareena a

0 comments:

Post a Comment