Moon Moon Sen may author coffee table book on mother Suchitra Sen

8:24 PM By

Performing artist Moon Sen is mulling over penning an end table book about her late mother, the withdrawn Bengali screen goddess Suchitra Sen. Be that as it may, the book will be sans points of interest of her own life.

"She (my mom) continued encouraging me to do a couple of more movies and to compose. I assume now I will compose once more. Perhaps an end table book about my mom," said Moon.

"You know, I guaranteed her I'd never expound on her own life. Keeping out her own points of interest, it'd be simple for me to compose a foot stool book on my mom," she included.

Suchitra kicked the bucket on January 17 taking after a heart failure. She was 82 years of age.

For her little girl, "it's difficult to envision she is no more".

How was she?

"She was extremely undemanding as a man. She was the nearest to me. Be that as it may, she knew I had my life to lead and grappled with that. She loved being distant from everyone else. In any case, it isn't so much that she didn't care for meeting individuals. She enjoyed meeting intriguing individuals," said Moon, who was "exceptionally spoilt and spoiled" by the her mom.

Amid a 26-year profession, Suchitra Sen acted in 52 Bengali and seven Hindi movies, and she was the greatest star of Bengali film.

Moon, who tailed her mom's strides to wind up an on-screen character, has two girls, who too are performers.

"I feel my girl Raima can assume control over my mom's theatrical legacy forward and my little girl Riya would take forward my mom's profound legacy."

"Amid my mom's last days, Riya was holding her hand through the torment, giving her quality. My mom used to say Riya had the makings of an awesome comic performer," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment