Mimi, Srabanti accuse director of giving preference to Dev

10:19 PM By

Mimi Chakraborty and Srabanti were excessively bustling advancing Birsa Dasgupta's Shudhu Tomari Jonyo (STJ) to land on schedule for a casual conversation with CT. What's more, their co star in the film, Soham, who had strolled in ahead of schedule and was made to hold up a long time by the young ladies, chose to get even by meeting the two. Furthermore, what a meeting it was! He flame broiled the young ladies, heaved venom at the chief for calling Dev his "trump card" in the film, and so forth. What's more, however the "trump card" couldn't make it, as he was occupied with another shoot, his three co-stars had very much a chatpata adda with us. Extracts:

Soham: In a late meeting to CT, our chief Birsa Dasgupta said, "STJ has Dev and that is my trump card". Things being what they are, don't you get a handle on left? All things considered, each of the three of us had likewise put in a ton of push to make the film...

Srabanti: I've perused the meeting in print and on online networking. The way Birsada is going ga over Dev makes me believe, would we say we are then negligible props in this film?

Mimi: I'm not conversing with Birsada for this. I concur Dev is a genius, yet the three of us are likewise his cast individuals and have done equity to our characters. Things being what they are, the reason this inclination?

S: He didn't say our names even once, however we're giving such a great amount into advancing the film. Soham, don't you feel terrible?

Soham: obviously I feel terrible, yet I didn't say anything to Birsada. All things considered, he is the commander of the boat.

S: Gracious, so that is the reason you're giving less time to advance STJ (chuckles)?

What makes a film fruitful — enormous names, be it an on-screen character or the executive, or the story?

M: There are such a variety of occurrences of movies made by enormous chiefs with a genius cast not working in the cinema world on the grounds that the story is powerless. In this way, that way , the script is the thing that represents the deciding moment a film.

S: Any huge chief, legend or courageous woman has no energy to run a film, as at last , the crowd needs to identify with the story . Along these lines, just a decent story and script can make a film work. The star cast comes next. In STJ, we simply play characters; the story is the principle genius. Also, the music is as of now a fierceness.

M: STJ has an exquisite story . I trust Birsada peruses this meeting, or else we'll simply send him the web join, as he does with everything identified with his film.

S: Strike against Mimi. Despite the fact that it's a business sentimental film, Birsada has given another flavor to it. Thus, STJ ought to run in light of its story. Say something in regards to your characters in the film.

M: I play Koli, a joyful vagrant young lady from north Kolkata. She meets Adi (Dev) and love blooms between them.The film is about whether their affection achieves a coherent end.

S: I play Nayantara — a character not quite the same as what I have played in this way. It has two shades. Previously, I play a bubbly young lady, yet in the present, I'm a genuine working woman with a great deal of pity inside.

I'm worn out on this answer — my character is distinctive. Hema Malini, as well, had two shades in Seeta Aur Geeta. All in all, clarify how Nayantara is unique in relation to the characters you have played as such?

S: She assumed a twofold part. Be that as it may, in STJ, my character has two shades. On the off chance that I reveal everything now, why will one go and watch the film? You are insufferable, Soham; you generally contend with me. However, I continue saying that you are my fave on-screen character, as nobody is on a standard with you and I imply that. (Swings to CT) He plays Seeraj, a Muslim gentleman who lives in north Bengal. He's a topper in school and there's an affection edge between his character and mine.But whether the adoration gets another significance is something I'll not let you know now. For that, one needs to watch the film.Whenever I impart the screen to Soham, I've to be doubly cognizant, as he is a splendid performing artist and I need to coordinate up to him.

M: Soham and Srabanti are similar to Tom and Jerry. Continually battling like felines and mice, yet both are fervent devotees of one another. At the point when Srabanti was shooting with Soham in north Bengal, she asked him whether he was missing me.

Soham: (Cuts in) I told Srabanti, yes, I do miss the 20 retakes which will undoubtedly happen when I'm shooting with Mimi.Thank god, it's just a few with Srabanti around (roars with laughter)!

M: (Yells) How mean? I give 20 retakes? You're such a liar. Ask Birsada!

S: Mimi, why are you getting so disturbed? Don't you know Soham can play tricks with a straight face?

Mimi, are you mindful that Birsda has said Srabanti is the finest business on-screen character, while Mimi shimmers on the screen. So Srabanti, you don't have the ability to touch off the screen such as Mimi, and Mimi, you're not an on-screen character on a standard with Srabanti...

S: Soham, you can't make a crack in the middle of Mimi and me. I feel she has a style that separates her from the group. She truly lights up the screen.

M: Birsada has the freedom to say whatever he needs. What's more, there's no damage in conceding that Srabanti is one of the best performing artists we have in Tollywood.

Was the executive strict on set with both of you? Is it accurate to say that he was incomplete towards Dev?

M: Why , would you say you are not a piece of STJ? You answer the inquiry. Birsada makes you buckle down, at the end of the day , when you see the outcomes, you feel it's justified regardless of the exertion. Furthermore, I impart this dazzling mathematical statement to him; I recognize what he needs from me in a scene through negligible eye contact.

S: (Takes a gander at Mimi) You know, I heard Soham telling somebody that Birsada takes 100 takes for one shot! By what method would he be able to speak such as that about our chief? Disgrace on you, Soham. Yes, now and again Birsada was minimal incomplete towards Dev (giggles), yet in the meantime, he commended my work, so I like to disregard the rest.

M and S: Tu mera heart beat hain, tu superduper hit hain... this is Birsada's melody for Dev!

How was the shoot at Turkey, as the chief didn't try to take me there?

S: Dev ke niea gechilo kintu! The shooting was brilliant and the DoP made us look so great in the tunes!

M: It's at last the executive's call. By what method would we be able to remark on that? Yes, we celebrated a great deal there.

Do you feel Dev is hoarding all the spotlight, because of the executive?

M: Chiefs can have their own faves. In any case, I feel the story and the way STJ has been made will do the talking at last.

S: And I can wager Soham will hoard all the spotlight in a few scenes!

Much obliged to you, however I heard that both of you are giving more inclination to Katmundu, as it's a Raj Chakrabarty film?

S: Narod Soham Chakraborty is your new name. Both Katmundu and STJ are near my heart and I'm giving equivalent inclination to both.

M: To me, both movies are two sides of the same coin. Period. What's more, I won't observe any film other than these two amid Durga Puja, as I have to unwind. I've been working a lot in the previous couple of months. I'll observe the various three movies after Puja.

S: Right you are, Mimi. Puja is absolutely family time. Let Bangla movies govern this

0 comments:

Post a Comment