Chiranjeet to play Dev's mentor in Dhumketu

10:28 PM By

They were co-on-screen characters in Chotushkone, yet now one will be coordinating the other.

Kaushik Ganguly has restricted in Chiranjeet Chakraborty to play a critical character in Dhumketu, which stars Dev and Subhashree ahead of the pack. "I revere Deepakda (Chiranjeet) as an on-screen character and I am glad that he will be a piece of my film. He plays an educator and a physical mentor, who is a significant renegade. He is Dev's guide in the film.I took Deepakda on board as I required somebody who is noble, manly but passionate in his conduct and I feel he is able. Dev in this film is additionally manifestly obvious and without stardom.Deepakda's part will be shot in Simla soon," educated Kaushik. He included, "Dhumketu spins around a `terroist family' and how the individuals battle against social error .Really, unconsciously a terrorist is slaughtering his own family while murdering others."

0 comments:

Post a Comment