Doing Bengali film is like homecoming: Sushmita Sen

4:06 AM By

Mumbai: Previous Miss Universe Sushmita Sen, why should set shoot her first Bengali film 'Nirbaak', feels it's like "homecoming" for her.

"In four days I am going to Kolkata to shoot for my first Bengali film and I am exceptionally amped up for that. It`s like a homecoming, it`s like backpedaling to my roots," the 38-year-old said here at a gems store dispatch Sunday.

She said that she was before terrified of doing a Bengali film, yet now she`s valiant about it.

"I can do a Tamil, Telugu or whatever other dialect film, yet I am (was) frightened of doing a Bengali film. (Presently) I have over that, and I`m working with some stunning performing artists and I`m anticipating it," she said.

"Nirbaak" will be coordinated by National honor winning chief Srijit Mukherjee and created by Venkatesh Movies. The film likewise stars Jisshu Sengupta and Ritwick Chakraborty.

In the mean time, there has been talk that the group of onlookers might get the opportunity to see Sushmita and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan together soon.

Gotten some information about it, Sushmita said: "This tragically is something that Gaurang Doshi (maker) will have the capacity to answer better. Be that as it may, yes there is a script the two of us are considering together."

0 comments:

Post a Comment