Paoli Dam happy about not being typecast

8:44 PM By

Benagli on-screen character Paoli Dam made her Bollywood debut with suggestive thriller Abhor Story a year ago, however she is upbeat that she is not getting pigeonhole in Hindi filmdom.

"The business has been extremely kind to me. I am upbeat that I appeared with Disdain Story and regardless of that I didn't get pigeonhole in Bollywood. I am doing diverse sort of parts in Hindi silver screen," Paoli said.

She likewise included in as of late relased restorative thriller ,Ankur Arora Murder Case, which has been delivered by Vikram Bhatt.

Another accomplishment that the performer is glad for is that in spite of being an outcast, she has substantiated herself in Bollywood.

"I know it's hard to make an imprint in Bollywood in the event that you are a pariah. I don't have any guardian and I am glad that I have come to here with no reinforcement," said the on-screen character who has been a piece of Bengali silver screen following 2006 and did Bengali movies like Agnipariksha, Kaalbela and Chatrak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment