Nisha Kothari wants to work with Bengali directors

9:04 PM By

Expecting to come back to her roots, Kolkata-conceived Bollywood on-screen character Nisha Kothari has communicated her craving to work in Bengali movies.

"I need to work in Bengali motion pictures. I was conceived in Kolkata and I know the dialect. I would love to work with Bengali executives, as Rituparno Ghosh," said Kothari.

Nisha Kothari, who was in Kolkata for the dispatch of corrective and kitchenware items, said she was energized in regards to her part of a working class young lady in her up and coming motion picture Stalker.

"In this film I play a working class young lady. The film will likewise have two new on-screen characters. The film is delivered by Ram Gopal Varma preparations," she said.

Another Bollywood performer Aftab Shivdasani, who was likewise present at the dispatch, communicated his yearning to work in Bengali motion pictures in the coming years.

"I need to work in a Bengali film, however till date I haven't got any offers for doing a Bengali motion picture," he said.

Aftab is right now chipping away at his new film 1920-Underhanded Returns which is a continuation of the 2008 blood and guts movie 1920.

0 comments:

Post a Comment