I feel like a Bengali: Vidya Balan

8:53 PM By

Subsequent to having shot three movies here, National Grant winning on-screen character Vidya Balan feels like a Bengali and guarantees to visit the City of Happiness again and again.

"I have shot three movies here - Bhalo Theko, Parineeta and Kahaani. I feel like a Bengali," said Balan who arrived Thursday to introduce the Sreebhumi Wearing Club marquee manufactured to take after the Meenakshi Sanctuary of Madurai.

Enchanting her Kolkata fans in familiar Bengali, the on-screen character communicated her bliss at being back in the city.

"I am extremely cheerful to be in Kolkata. I generally attempt to talk in Bengali on the grounds that the city is my second home," said Vidya who additionally moved to some energetic numbers.

Her Kahaani, which discharged for the current year, was shot amid 2010 Durga Puja and she feels that the thriller had the favors of goddess Durga.

"Two years prior we had shot Kahaani here. I had petitioned God for Kahaani to be exceptionally fruitful and, in light of goddess Durga's endowments and the backing of my fans, it turned into an enormous hit," she said.

Having made her films debut with Gautam Halder's Bhalo Theko in 2003, the 33-year-old guarantees to be back once more.

"Gautam-da is in charge of me arriving today. Kolkata coaxed me again and I am here. I might continue returning," said the capable on-screen character.

0 comments:

Post a Comment