Bipasha Basu Keen on Another Bengali Film

8:14 PM By

Performing artist Bipasha Basu, who will next element in Animal 3D, says she is interested in odd silver screen as much as business movies. Actually, she is quick to do another Bengali film as well.

The performing artist's last appearance in a Bengali film was in the 2009 motion picture Shob Charitro Kalponik coordinated by Rituparno Ghosh.

"I would need to wander into another Bengali film. I am entirely open (to the thought) as of right now of time. I am interested in attempting distinctive things - be it business or unique," Bipasha told IANS in a communication here.

"I cherish movies which are going to amuse, which allow me to perform and which give me creator driven part," she included.

The performer is presently bustling advancing Animal 3D, which has been coordinated by Vikram Bhatt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment